The latest edition of Artifacts features a diverse 250-card base set which includes redemption cards for new-skating 2022-23 rookies. The base set breaks down as follows (subject to change):
- Regular (1-100) | Stars (101-135) | Goalies (136-155) | Legends (156-170) | Rookies (171-200) | Rookie Redemptions (201-250)
- The base Stars, Goalies and Legends are #'d to 599 and the Rookies are #'d to 999.
- The parallel lineup (first 200 cards only) is extensive and loaded with colorful, serially-#'d sets, highlighted by the all-new and Retail SKU's-exclusive Spectrum Jungle parallel #'d to 15 and the Indigo parallel #'d to 10. The lineup also includes a Blaster-exclusive Turquoise parallel! For a complete parallel list, see the "Product Breakdown" section below.
- Box Break: Each box will contain, on average, six (6) Turquoise parallel cards!
Fans and collectors can add some autographs and game-worn memorabilia to their collections via the NHL Remnants, AutoFacts and 2005-06 Retro AutoFacts sets:
- NHL Remnants: This memorabilia set features top active veterans alongside a game-used jersey swatch.
- AutoFacts: The diverse checklist for this popular and long-running autograph insert includes everyone from top 2022-23 rookies to legends of the game.
- 2005-06 Retro AutoFacts: This extra-rare insert sports the classic 2005-06 AutoFacts design and autographs from top rookies, current stars and legends.
7 Packs per Box
5 Cards per Pack